- Child below 3 yrs are complimentary.
- All rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Mode of payment accepted by us is only CASH.
- Dishes provided in Non veg are only gravy items. (valid on MAP & AP plan only)
- Extra charges applicable for starters, mineral water & beverages.
- European plan (EP): Room rate only
- Continental plan (CP): Room rate with breakfast
- Modified American plan (MAP): Room rate with breakfast, Lunch/Dinner.
- American Plan (AP): Room rate with Breakfast, Lunch, Hi tea & Dinner.
- Online bookings should be confirmed with hotel prior to arrival.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE POLICIES
- Check-in 12:00 Noon
- Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
- Check-out 11:00 am
- Should you wish to avail of a Late Check Out, please inform at the time of booking.
GUARANTEE & PAYMENT POLICY
- A prepayment deposit of quoted amount via bank transfer is required to secure the reservation. Resort management reserves the right to release any accommodation held where the required deposit has not been paid 50% in advance within the stated period.
- All bills must be settled at time of Check out.
- If cancelled before 72 hours of arrival full refund.
- If cancelled after 72 hours of arrival 1 night retention will be charged.
- In case of no show: no refund
- Management reserves the right to provide or deny accommodation, and to remove any guests who are creating a nuisance or disturbance to the other occupants, behaving unruly, or not acceptably attired.
- All guests to Prakriti Agro Farm must carry identification proof,in the form of government ID or passport.
EXTRA PERSON POLICY
- Comfortable dunlop mattress will be provided for extra person.
- Charges for extra person will vary as per type of plan choosed by guest.
RIGHT OF REFUSAL
- The Hotel Management reserves the right to refuse a guest entry and accommodation if,on arrival, management reasonably considers that the guest is under the influence of drink or drugs, is unsuitably dressed or is behaving in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable manner.
- The Hotel Management reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or Hotel staff or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.